Sapphire VGA products carry a 2 year warranty* with all enquires carried out through your initial place of purchase. This can only be carried out by the original purchaser Please contact your Dealer/Reseller for Warranty / RMA service. They will require proof of purchase which includes the original invoice/documentation.
- Product Warranty will not be valid even if returned after purchased for the following cases:
- Products that are defaced or physically damaged either by neglect or modification by the customer.
- Products that become non-functional due to customer improper use or use in unsuitable environments
- Products that cannot be verified as Sapphire products.
- Products that do not have a matching serial number between the product and the original receipt.
- Products not sold from our official distributors or resellers.
- GPU or ASIC device (VGA) is sensitive to thermal (heat) issue. The heat sink or fan is designed to meet the requirements for reliability of the product and the warranty is rendered invalid if the product is dismantled or the heat sink or cooler fan are removed as this may causes damage to the GPU or ASIC device . Non-compliance will cause the warranty of the product to be void and repair will be at the users cost.
- Currently Sapphire does not directly provide any warranty extensions. Please contact your reseller or distributor for any 3rd party warranty extensions that may be available through them. Any extensions provided by the reseller are independent of Sapphire.
- All replacement product may include new, reworked or refurbished product and parts.
- Any repaired, replaced or exchanged products will be covered for the remaining period of the original warranty.
- Sapphire reserves the right to change this policy without advance notice.
SAPPHIRE products built with AMD Radeon technology are Consumer products. If your application is of a professional or commercial nature you should consider using AMD FirePro products also available from SAPPHIRE.
General Card Specifications can vary due to component availability.
*NB: Warranty may vary from Country/Region and the customer must verify directly with the Sapphire Authorised Dealer/Reseller from where the product was purchased..
For any overseas return on RMA outside their normal warranty with their local supplier, the local RMA centre will apply a basic administration fee to cover the logistics return of the RMA items back and forth from Hong Kong.