Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD’s advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 Highlights
- Call of Duty®: WWII
- Up to 5% faster performance on Radeon™ RX Vega64 (8GB) graphics than with Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.3 at 2560x1440. (1)
- AMD XConnect™ Technology
- Now supported on Radeon RX Vega56 series graphics products for select eGPU enclosures.
- Radeon Software may intermittently cause an application crash on limited numbers of DirectX®11 or OpenGL applications on their first run.
- Some gaming or productivity applications may experience a random hang or application crash when performing task switching.
- Radeon WattMan reset and restore factory default options may not reset graphics or memory clocks.
- Oculus™ Dash may experience a random application hang.
- Bezel compensation in mixed mode Eyefinity cannot be applied.
- Radeon Settings may experience overlapping text or corruption in the Multi GPU profiles page.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®: Wildlands may experience minor corruption with Anisotropic Filtering (AF) enabled.
- Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ may experience ghosting or distortion in gameplay on Multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- AMD XConnect™ Technology products may not be detected/enabled on reconnection if previously disconnected during system sleep
- A limited number of system devices such as printers may be removed during Radeon Software uninstallation.
- Some desktop productivity apps may experience latency when dragging or moving windows.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege may experience an application hang when breaching walls with grenades or explosives.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider™ may experience an intermittent application hang during gameplay.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU’s for compute workloads.
- The GPU Workload feature may cause a system hang when switching to Compute while AMD CrossFire is enabled. A workaround is to disable AMD CrossFire before switching the toggle to Compute workloads.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the user interface to stutter or exhibit corruption temporarily.
- Unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang.
- OverWatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations. Disabling Radeon ReLive as a temporary workaround may resolve the issue.
- Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of November 1st, 2017 on the 8GB Radeon RX Vega64, on a test system comprising of Intel i7 7700X CPU (4.2 GHz), 16GB DDR4-3000 Mhz system memory, and Windows 10 x64 using the game Call of Duty®: WWII on the highest game presets. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. At 2560x1440, the Radeon RX Vega64 scored 120.6 FPS with Radeon Software 17.10.3 whereas the Radeon RX Vega64 scored 129.6 FPS with Radeon Software 17.11.1. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers.(1)
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 Driver Version 17.40.1031 (Windows Driver Store Version 23.20.788.0)