Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD's advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2 Highlights
New Features and Improvements
- Radeon Additional Settings has been retired and its previously supported controls for Switchable Graphics, Color Depth and Pixel Format have all been moved into Radeon Settings.
Radeon ReLive (1)
- Now supports bitrates up to 100Mbps for recording or capturing.
- Added new controls for camera transparency.
- Optimized memory usage for lower overhead while recording or capturing.
- Added new notifications for Instant Replay Saving, Recording Timers in Overlay Toolbar and Network Connectivity Issues when streaming.
- Enhanced Audio Controls: Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition now has support for customizable microphone volume controls, audio boost for captured replays and push to talk (mouse + keyboard) support for microphone.
- Now supports DirectX®12 and Vulkan™. For more details on new and supported games visit http://www.radeon.com/chill.
- Now supports Multi-GPU.
- Now supports Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
- Now supports Radeon XConnect™ Technology system configurations.
Per-Display Color Controls(4)
- Per-Display Color Controls are now available in the display tab of Radeon Settings allowing users to configure Brightness, Hue, Contrast and Saturation.
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2 features optimizations for improved gaming responsiveness in DirectX®9 and select DirectX®11 gaming titles.
- Now supports memory underclocking.
- Now supports power state controls.
Frame Rate Target Control(7)
- Now supports DirectX®12 and Multi-GPU.
- Shader Cache is now supported for select DirectX®9 titles
Radeon Software Vanguard Beta Program
- The Radeon Software Vanguard Beta Tester program aims at opening a channel for selected participants to work directly with AMD, giving a voice and platform to share their passion for Radeon Software. For more information about Radeon Software Vanguard visit www.Radeon.com/Vanguard.
Radeon.com Feedback and Feature Voting
- Radeon Software feedback and feature voting has been updated. Visit www.radeon.com/feedback to provide Radeon Software feedback and vote on future Radeon Software features.
- Mass Effect™: Andromeda may experience incorrect colors when using an HDR display and a secondary SDR display connected in extended mode.
- Fan speeds when using Radeon WattMan may remain elevated and not drop back to idle states after 3D workloads.
- Some video playback applications may experience stutter in fullscreen with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
- Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.
- Radeon WattMan fan settings may reset to defaults on Radeon Software upgrade to 17.7.2.
- Tekken™ 7 may experience a crash (Chapter 13) on some Radeon RX 380 Series graphics products.
- GPU Scaling may fail to work on some DirectX®11 applications.
- 4x Multi-GPU system configurations may fail to enable AMD CrossFire technology mode due to a missing toggle in Radeon Settings.
- Some protected content applications may experience an HDCP error code while playing BluRay content. A workaround is to unplug and re-plug the connected display or turn the display off and then back on.