Radeon Software Crimson Edition is AMD's revolutionary new graphics software that delivers redesigned functionality, supercharged graphics performances remarkable new features, and innovation that redefines the overall user experience. Every Radeon Software release strives to deliver new features, better performance and stability improvements.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.4 Highlights
- Sid Meier's Civilization® VI (DirectX®12)
- H.264 content playback may experience playback issues on internet browsers with hardware acceleration when also running gaming applications or content.
- Radeon R9 Fury Series products may experience minor graphical corruption in Titanfall™2 when inside a titan.
- A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application "Raptr" has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.
- DOOM™ may experience a crash when launched using the Vulkan™ API on some Graphics Core Next products.
- DOTA™2 may experience a crash when launched using the Vulkan™ API on some Graphics Core Next products.
- Flickering may be experience while playing Overwatch™ in the main menu or viewing character models using AMD CrossFire mode.
- FIFA 17™ may experience an application hang or black screen on launch for some select Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress mobile configurations.
- H.264 content may experience blocky corruption when streaming using P2P content players on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.
The Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.4 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.4 Driver Version 16.40.3211