Blue Shroud, 1430 MHz Engine clock
NITRO-Charged Gaming Powered by AMD
SAPPHIRE products have great performance and are engineered to last
Extreme gaming with high resolution
Sleek, elegant contours and unique styling designed to suit any build
Award winning cooler designs that deliver a quiet and cool performance.
Tough metal backplace and quality components
Impressive Polaris Architecture Goes Head to Head
The Dual-X cooler featured in the latest SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 500 Series cards is an all-new design. Dual-X Cooling is powered by two massive yet silent fans and state-of-the-art radiator design. The new form of our 95mm blades mean greater airflow and superior heatsink coverage at lower noise compared to standard cooling designs. These feature dual ball bearing fans, which have an 85% longer lifespan than sleeve bearings in our tests.
ZERO DB COOLING
Enjoy complete silence under light workloads with entirely passive cooling. No spinning fans means no distractions while you work or chill.
PRECISE FAN CONTROL
Traditional fan may have up to 10% difference on fan RPM from fan to fan at the same fan duty cycle. Now with the new fan controller on the SAPPHIRE NITRO+, this tolerance is reduced to 3.2%. This improvement on the accuracy ensures the cooling and noise performance of every card is up to the standard.
The Graphics card is more than just another component; it’s the beating heart of your gaming system. With tasteful shroud design augmented by RGB LEDs', each card is practically a piece of art.
Check out our NITRO Glow Tutorial on SAPPHIRE Nation showing you how to make the most of the feature.
You can even change the colours of the LED, for your own customized design using the new SAPPHIRE TriXX NITRO Glow utility. There are five different modes including Fan Speed, GPU Temperature or the colourful rainbow modes. LEDs can also be turned off.
High-polymer, aluminum capacitors offering outstanding reliability.
The all-aluminum backplate provides additional rigidity that guarantees nothing bends and dust stays out. It also helps cool your card by increasing heat dissipation.
With sleek, elegant contours and unique styling these cards have been designed to suit any build.
Cherry-Picked GPUs, Limited Edition Cores; the Best Cooling Technologies and More
Provides rigidity and helps cool your card by increasing heat dissipation.
Black Diamond 4 Chokes cooler and 25% more power efficient than a normal choke.
Built on the future-proof Polaris architecture, the NITRO Gaming Series Graphics Cards+ play games at a smooth 1080p and beyond.
The SAPPHIRE NITRO Gaming Series cards come with Dual HDMI ports, specifically designed to work with VR.
Innovative cooling technologies to ensure optimal performance and airflow.
On the cooling module, heatsink is stamped to the shape of the MOSFET with high thermal conductivity pad to take away the heat efficiently. On the backplate, same idea is also implemented around the back side of the MOSFET area.
The Best for Virtual Reality
Efficient GPU head tracking
Minimises latency and stuttering
Increases content quality with multiple GPUs
Delivers a seamless plug and play VR experience
High Dynamic Range (HDR) is a state-of-the-art technology for gamers and cinephiles that care deeply about the display quality of their TV or monitor.
Modeled after the acuity of human vision, HDR vastly expands the range of colors and contrast ratios that can be shown by compatible displays.
HDR-ready games and movies played on an HDR display appear strikingly sharp, colorful, and vivid, with enhanced contrast and sophisticated nuance compared to even the most stunning SDR content.
Liquid-smooth gameplay, more accessible than ever before
Put an end to screen tearing and enjoy fluid, artifact-free gaming. AMD FreeSync™ seamlessly matches your monitor's refresh rate with your RX VEGA 64's framerate.
• Dash Board: Hardware and software features of the graphics card.
• TriXX BIOS Switching: Users are able to switch between the primary bios setting and secondary bios secondary bios setting in TriXX 7.3 (under Dash Board Tag).
• Hardware Monitor: The TriXX Hardware Monitoring allows gamers to monitor in real time the various data points of the graphics card. This feature assists with overclocking and even trouble shooting.
• TriXX Boost: TriXX Boost enables gamers to run games at a higher FPS by reducing the rendering resolution and up scaling the final output image by integrating Radeon Image Sharpening.
• Fan Health Check: TriXX Fan Health Check utility will test the fans to ensure they are performing properly in conjunction with our Quick Connect fan solution; if there is a problem the solution is quick and easy to fix.*
• NITRO Glow: Working with the on board MCU on NITRO+ Series, NITRO Glow utility has been significantly expanded and improved in the new NITRO+ products.*
• Supports previous series including the SAPPHIRE RX 500 Series and Vega Series.
* Fan Health Check and NITRO Glow are supported on the NITRO+ Graphics Card Series Products ONLY.
|File Size||2.41 MB|
RX 580, 14nm FinFET
4th Graphics Core Next (GCN)
Maximum 5 Outputs
Up to 2010 MHz, 8GB/256 bit GDDR6. 14 Gbps Effective
Up to 1845 MHz, 8GB/128 bit GDDR6. 14.4 Gbps Effective
Up to 2035 MHz, 8GB/256 bit GDDR6. 14.4 Gbps Effective
Up to 1611 MHz, 8GB HBM2, Turbine-X cooling
Up to 1580 MHz, 8GB HBM2, Tri-X cooling
1572 MHz, 8G HBM2, Turbine-X cooling
Up to 1550 MHz, 8GB HBM2, Tri-X Cooling
Up to 1560 MHz, 8GB GDDR5, Blue Shroud
Up to 1560 MHz, 8GB GDDR5, Gold Shroud
Up to 1560 MHz, 8GB GDDR5, 1440p Gaming
Up to 1430 MHz, 8GB GDDR5, Blue Shroud
Up to 1411 MHz, 8GB GDDR5, 1440p Gaming
Up to 1411 MHz, 4GB GDDR5, 1440p Gaming
Up to 1340 MHz, 8GB GDDR5, 1080p Gaming
Up to 1340 MHz, 4GB GDDR5, 1080p Gaming